Adoption & Foster Application
All of our dogs deserve nothing short of amazing for the rest of their lives; in order too ensure this, we have a screening process for all potential adopters similar to many other rescues. Our adoption process involves all adopters submitting a formal application, allowing a representative to perform a home visit, and veterinarian proof of shot records as well as confirmation that you provide heart worm medication for current dog(s). once you’ve found the perfect match, the adoption donation is to be paid and you will be asked to fill out an adoption contract to finalize the process and make a mastiffs and more dog part of your family!
All potential adopters and foster homes are screened for suitable placement of animals.
Mastiffs and More Rescue of Texas reserves the right to refuse placement of an animal for any
- You must be 21 years of age or older and have identification showing your present address
- You must have the consent of all adults living in the household.
- You must have the consent of your landlord if you rent your residence and proof of pet deposit
- Your pets must have current vaccinations, be free of contagious illnesses, on flea and tick
preventative as well as heart worm preventative, and must be spayed or neutered.
- You must be able and willing to spend the time necessary for the dog to acclimate to a new
environment, to provide/administer proper training, medical treatment, provide high quality and
adequate nutrition, and to be responsible for the general care and well being of the pet.
- You must agree that any damage done to your home, property, or personal belongings by the
pet is NOT the legal responsibility of Mastiffs and More.
- You must agree that if you are unable to keep or provide adequate care of the pet, that said
pet will be returned to the rescue.
Please email email@example.com for adoption details